My Blog List

Monday, March 31, 2008




This is the breathtaking, lovely view of my backyard. I am seriously considering having Dave start on the construction of an arc. I am really looking forward to all the lovely animals that will be left behind after the water recedes, especially the reptiles!!! Everyone was home tonight for dinner. It is always fun when the family sits together for a meal. Erin had a headache and has a hard time dealing with the sound of her baby brother's voice. They spent the entire meal screaming at each other. It was a very relaxing, peaceful dinner. I sent Ryan out in the rain to get the mail after dinner. My cell phone bill came. I had an extra $60 charge on the bill for Shannon's replacement phone that wasn't covered under warranty. She dropped hers in a parking lot a couple of months before Erin dropped hers. Maybe they have the same defective gene. (irresponsibility) We have unlimited text messaging on our plan. When Shannon got her phone I explained to her that it was not a toy and just because we have unlimited texting that she was to not abuse the privilege. Well, I guess that lecture was a waste of hot air. On this month's bill, Lauren had around 300 text messages, I had 35 (all messages sent from my lovely daughters) Erin had a little over a thousand and sweet little Shannon had 3,400. Now this could be a good reason why her algebra grade has gone down. Gods love her, I bet her poor little finger tips are sore from texting. I am going to send her teacher a little note and ask her to not be so hard on my little princess, surely she is finding it quite difficult to hold a pencil!! I called her upstairs and asked her what she was thinking. She said, the majority of the texts are incoming, not outgoing. I told her to go ahead and send everyone in her a address book a big fat message that says, STOP TEXTING ME, MY MOM IS GOING TO KILL ME!! Her take on this is, "I guess this just proves that I have more friends than Erin." Where oh where am I going wrong!!!

No comments: