My Blog List

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Kelsey had an 8:00 AM soccer game at a park 40 minutes away. Dave had practice for Ryan's team so I was the lucky one who was supposed to take her. When I woke up I felt like a kid on Christmas morning. It had rained all night so Ryan's practice was canceled and Dave got to take Kelsey while I slept in. The dog had an appointment at the groomers at 9:30 so I couldn't sleep too late. I woke up around 9:00 and noticed that my hair had a strong resemblance to a cockatiel. Erin had borrowed my blow dryer and straightener last night and once again failed to return it. I tried to wet my hair down as best as I could. I didn't want to go upstairs and wake up kids looking for my stuff. I dropped the dog off and went to Pets Mart to get more of the dog pee odor remover solution. I do this at least once a month, I walk through the store filled with pet owners walking around talking to their pets like they are human. I'm just glad that no one tried to sell me a bird since my hair looked so bad.

Kelsey had her first basketball game since she got her contacts. She is so good at stealing the ball and sprinting down the court only to miss lay up after lay up. She was anxious to see how her new contacts would improve her shot. Well now we know that her eyes were not the problem, she still can't make a lay up. But in my opinion, she is the cutest little basketball player on the court!!!

No comments: