My Blog List

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lauren is doing much better, she went back to the oral surgeon to have the medicated packing changed and she has to go back again on Friday. I put a little Easter basket together for her boyfriend Mike. He ended up not coming over on Easter because Lauren was so sick. My kids started pilfering through Mike's basket after they ate all of their "good candy." Erin wanted to unwrap his Reese's Easter bunny, lick it and wrap it back up. (I told you, she she was a little twisted.) I asked her why on earth she would want to do that? She said, "it sounded fun." Maybe I should have hugged her more when she was little. Today she got the basket down and started stealing candy since hers is already gone. Mike better hurry up and come by the house if he wants any saliva free candy.

Dave went with Shannon on a field tip today to the Cathedral. This morning when he was taking the kids to school she looked at him and said "are you wearing that on the field trip?" He had on mis-matched clothes and a baseball cap. He said "yes and I plan on holding your hand when we get there." He called me at work a half hour later and asked me what he should wear. I swear that man still needs granimal tags to match his clothes.

Dave and I had dance class tonight, I think we might be getting worse. I should have skipped dance class and worked on my (Ryan's) planet report that is due on Friday. He has to write a report and make a model of a planet. We still haven't even decided which planet we are doing. Oh well, I work better under pressure. He said he got an 82 on his social studies test. The teacher gave everyone an extra six points because everyone did so bad. She also passed out extra credit, my brilliant son told her he would pass on the extra credit, he was perfectly content with the six extra points. I really wish he wouldn't be such an over achiever all the time!!!

No comments: