My Blog List

Sunday, March 23, 2008

My son is coming down from his Easter sugar high. He has spent the majority of his day jumping around like a jack rabbit. I have spent most of my day yelling at him to calm down. Hey, wasn't I the one that loaded his basket full of sugar? What was I thinking??? Lauren is finally feeling a bit better after getting her wisdom teeth cut out. She ate real food today. Granted it was mashed potatoes and pudding cake but it's a start. Her breath could peel the paint off the walls but we still love her!!! Erin went to blockbuster to rent a movie. Apparently she is not on the authorized list for our family. The clerk working gave her a hard time and called me at home to make sure she had permission to rent the movie. We all had a good laugh because she was renting Ratatouille. Erin has her first high school soccer game tomorrow, hopefully the fields aren't to wet so we actually get the game in.

No comments: