My Blog List

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ryan has a planet report due tomorrow. He has been asking me all week to take him to the library and to go by Michaels to get the supplies for the model. Of course I decided to stay with the fly by the seat of my pants moto and wait until after 7:oo pm to get the supplies. I had to drop Shannon off at practice, pick Kelsey up from practice, swing by Michaels and then head back to pick up Shannon. Dave took Ryan to the library to check out some books on Jupiter. He had to pay the $6.00 fine for his overdue books we had for the President McKinley report. Ryan had an 8:00 indoor game forty minutes away. I pulled into the parking lot to drop Shannon off and she realized that she had her soccer spikes on instead of indoor shoes. I had my crocs on so I couldn't switch with her.I called Dave and asked him to swing by with her shoes so I wasn't late picking Kelsey up. Needless to say, he was less than thrilled. Luckily her coach had a pair of his 4th grade son's shoes in his trunk. Shannon called Dave and told him not to worry about bringing her shoes. I don't think we can make it through a whole week without the wrong shoes, wrong spelling book, wrong lunch, wrong uniform, wrong day, wrong time etc,etc. I got home around 9:00 and whipped up a Jupiter model. Dave and Ryan are back home from his soccer game, they are working on finding a way to attach the Styrofoam ball to the base. I don't want a repeat of St. Anthony's head rolling down the driveway when we did our Saint project. I don't want to crawl under the van to find Jupiter in the morning, I hope Dave is better with the hot glue gun than I was.

Dave's sister gave him a cashmere sweater that was her husbands. It was brand new but it had a few moth holes in it. He dropped it off at a Tailor to have it repaired. He called me at work last Friday and asked me to pick it up on my way home. I went by the place, it was an old house turned into a business. I walked down stairs and told the scary lady that I was there to pick up the sweater. She yelled at me in broken English "I told him after 4:00." I said, "I'm sorry, he thought you said before 4:00, we will come back tomorrow." He asked me to pick the sweater up yesterday after work, I said, "are you crazy, I'm afraid that gypsy lady will kill me and turn me into delicious stew, get your own sweater." He picked it up himself, he was like a little kid, he wore it to our dance class last night. Today the dog peed on it!!!!

No comments: