My Blog List

Monday, March 3, 2008

Becky AKA Satan in spandex was actually pretty nice this morning. Isn't that why Eve ate the apple, Satan tricked her. I'm sure her dark side will be emerging more and more as the week unfolds. We started "boot camp" by turning in our paperwork, then she measured us with a tape measure, like measuring wasn't bad enough next she came after me with a hard plastic pincher and measured my body fat. I think giving birth is less painful then that nifty little gadget. I wonder if she can walk with that body fat measuring device up her perfectly shaped tush. I'm thinking that next time she comes near me with that she may want to run. Considering I did my mile in 10 minutes 17 seconds she could probably just jog and I wouldn't catch her.

The nurse at Erin's pediatrician's office called me at work to check on Erin. I had to text message her at school to see how she was feeling. I wonder how many mom's communicate with their highschoolers during the day like that. If I get caught I might get detention. Erin texted me again at 2:30 to tell me her calf was swollen but it didn't hurt. I called the doctor and they wanted to see her right away. My windshield wipers don't touch the windshield on the drivers side and we had a little spell of freezing rain. I had a tiny patch that was clear in between my dashboard and steering wheel. I had to duck my head down to see. My neck muscles were killing me from doing sit ups and push ups. I looked like a turtle in pain driving a big blue van. I wonder if the cars behind me on the highway wondered if anyone was in the van since my head was ducked down. Erin's doctor looked at her leg and said that the swelling was actually OK. She considered changing her antibiotic but decided against it. She said to keep in touch if any other new symptom's appear. I told Erin that if she was a horse we would have taken her out back and shot her already.

No comments: