My Blog List

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We have a mystery in our house to solve. The case of the missing deodorant. My deodorant disappeared off my dresser sometime on Monday. Tuesday and today I was able to scrape enough out of the little plastic oval to keep me from smelling. Fitness boot camp starts bright and early. I am afraid that I have scraped the last of it out. I asked Erin to please throw my deodorant back down over the balcony. She insists that she doesn't have it. I asked her what she has been wearing to school all week. She replied "nothing, I couldn't find any." OK it's bad enough that the antibiotics that she is on is giving her horrible gas, let's ad body odor to that lovely aroma. She told me she farted in computer class and a girl said "Oh my God, What is that smell? Erin said "Oh that's terrible, What is that?" I hope that girl doesn't read my blog{I hope Erin doesn't either} I guess I will be going to fitness boot camp smelling like old spice. I will be stopping by Walgreen's tomorrow and stocking the house full of deodorant. Is it not bad enough that I never have tampons, conditioner,mascara or eyeliner?

I got a lovely picture of Lauren in the mail. It was a fabulous action shot of her car running a red light.You gotta love those camera's at stoplights. I can't tell you how many yellow/red lights that I have rushed through and thought,"did they catch me on camera.?" I have been lucky so far,my daughter didn't fare as well. The ticket is $100, on the bright side there are no points, so my insurance rates won't go up.

Part of my fitness boot camp is journaling my food intake. The amount of calories that Satan said I should be eating is almost double what I normally eat. Of course we have guidelines as to what types of food we can eat. So many carbs, fats, proteins etc. It is a real pain adding everything up. It will either work or I will gain 10 lbs this week from eating so much. Tonight I ate four thin mint girl scout cookies trying to get closer to my calorie/fat gram total for the day. I'm thinking there has to be something wrong if I am eating girl scout cookies so Satan doesn't yell at me for not eating enough calories. Maybe she will leave me alone tomorrow since I can't find my deodorant.

No comments: