My Blog List

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Erin's knee is a little better. The red line running up her thigh keeps fading in and out. She asked me if I thought she should try to practice at soccer tomorrow. I went into a ten minute lecture on how the antibiotics should work fairly quickly and that she will be as good as new in no time. There was no sense in her pushing herself so early in the season. It wasn't worth injuring herself more. She acted as if she was listening intently and then replied "yeah, I'm going to try and go ahead and practice tomorrow." Well at least I am consistent, no one ever listens to me when I give motherly advice.

Dave and I signed up for boot camp. I think Dave signed on after he saw how cute Becky the instructor is on her website. It is a three week fitness session Monday thru Friday from 5:30-6:30 A M. Yes I said A M. I may be crawling into work tomorrow. We walked four miles tonight and my left leg is killing me. I was walking with a bit of a limp while I was making dinner. Tomorrow I may be crawling with a limp. I will keep you posted how Becky AKA Satan in spandex treats me so early in the morning.

No comments: