My Blog List

Thursday, January 3, 2008



As promised, here is the picture of the hot pink room. They were going to paint the closet neon green. They painted the trim around their full length mirror with the green and came to their senses that the color was a little too wild. I can't bring myself to take a picture of the neon green mirror hanging on the hot pink wall.

I was off work today. I had Dave drop the kids off at school and I went back to bed. I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed my morning. I put the dog in his crate so I wouldn't have to listen to him gnaw on his leg in my bed while I tried to sleep like he normally does. I went grocery shopping to buy food for my new diet. It is expensive trying to be skinny. I bought Ryan a strawberry cake mix so I wouldn't be tempted to eat it. His favorite ice cream and milk shakes is strawberry so I figured he would like the cake and I would stay away because I hate strawberry. When it was time to sing happy birthday he was pouting because he couldn't figure out his Rubik's cube. We were done with the song and were waiting for him to blow out his candles. He said "I wasn't ready, I don't have a wish." Erin chose this time to point out to him that he had a pink cake with pink icing and pink candles. That went over really well, I think his wish turned into, I wish I had six brothers instead of six sisters. The candles melted to half their size before he finally blew out his candles.

No comments: