My Blog List

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Well it's official Erin hates me. I quote "I hate you, you do nothing for me, nothing." It all started because I asked her to address her own envelope for her rebate for the phone that she just bought. I'm sorry I thought addressing an envelope is a skill that a sixteen year old girl might find handy to have in her lifetime. It was really helpful that during our little squabble she brought the envelope to grandma and asked "grandma, will you address this for me, mom won't do anything for me, I hate her, I just hate her." Of course grandma quickly addressed the envelope to shut her up. I wonder if Erin could take me to court to have my parental rights stripped away since I was so hard on her and all. I can't for the life of me remember, but I'm sure I must have dropped her on her head as an infant. Shannon also decided at dinner that she hates me, she is mad because I don't think she should be roller skating on her field trip because she is in a cast for her broken thumb. So far tonight I am two for seven. I'm sure if I try hard enough I could probably get at least two more kids to hate me before bedtime.

No comments: