My Blog List

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Kelsey had a rough day at school on Friday. The little boy that likes Kelsey gave her a note at the end of the day that said "I am concentrating on soccer too, what a coincidence, we have so much in common." He is persistent, I'll give him that. She feels bad and wants to give him the sweatshirt back that he gave her. Shannon likes the sweatshirt, she will kill Kelsey if she gives it back.

Sam had a tournament at an indoor soccer place by our house. Her soccer team hung out at our house in between games. That meant we had to get up early to clean our house so all those girls didn't know what pigs we really are. I was in the kitchen making cookies for the girls, Dave told Shannon that she had to clean the powder room. She very pleasantly explained to her father that she couldn't get her cast wet so she couldn't. Dave told her that it would be OK because it was a right handed bathroom and he was confident that she will be just fine. I told her not to worry, I wanted it done right, I will clean it. Due to the nature of the toilet seat in the powder room, Ryan is no longer allowed to use that bathroom. As a matter a fact I may strip him from all toilet privileges in the house if he doesn't improve his aim. Luckily our house backs to the woods so the neighbors won't see him looking for a place to pee after I strip him from all his toilet privileges.

Maggie had her little speech tonight in church. She did really well. She sat a few rows up across the aisle from us in church. I looked at Shannon and said "look at your sister." She was sitting in her pew picking her nose. I think my 14 year old was ready to die right there in church. I was thinking about pulling my chap stick out of my purse and throwing it at her to stop her from digging for gold in church. Instead I just pretended like I didn't know her.

We dropped off the kids after mass and took grandma to dinner for her 70th birthday. The place we went to sings to you if it is your birthday and has you sit on a saddle while they sing. Grandma made sure to let us know she was not getting on the saddle. So much for her wild side.

No comments: