My Blog List

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I went grocery shopping after I picked the kids up from school. A nice lady noticed my overflowing cart and gave me a coupon from Shop and Save. She told me she noticed I had a full cart and thought the coupon would be helpful. I was at Dierbergs but she told me they accept competitors coupons. The coupon was, spend $50 and receive $10 off. The kids got six frozen pizza's this week instead of the normal 3 for ten that I usually buy, thanks to the kindness of a stranger. I picked up one of those rotisserie chickens tonight for dinner. I made mashed potatoes and corn and had bakery bread and butter. I also made two pizza's. I haven't made macaroni in two days!! I can't wait until the day that I only make one dinner. While we were eating dinner, Dave asked Erin about her little cooking incident yesterday. (he read about it on the blog) She explained to him what had happened. She failed to tell me yesterday that after she turned the stove on to boil the water for her oatmeal that she left to go tanning. God only knows how long that pot was actually on the stove. Erin has a party to go to on Saturday, she is a little upset that Shannon is spending the weekend with a friend and is planning on bringing "the" jeans with her. Not only that, Lauren brought all three pair of her Uggs back to college with her. She said, "all I have is tennis shoes, who wears tennis shoes with jeans??" I said, "Umm, I do." She said "I rest my case."

1 comment:

Abbie said...

hahaha ohh how grateful I truly am that my daughter isn't old enough yet to critique my wardrobe choices. She still tells me 'pretty hair mommy' even if I haven't showered yet on that given day! :)