My Blog List

Monday, January 28, 2008

Kelsey was home sick today. Erin came home from school with a migraine and Shannon stated she didn't feel good after dinner. Ryan went upstairs and feel asleep watching TV. Normally they stagger their bouts of sickness. Today I guess was just special, four out of the five kids that live here and aren't living in a dorm are sick and crabby. Oh how I miss the days they were just cuddly when they didn't feel good. Erin did however feel well enough to pull herself together to scrounge four dollars in change off of her father's dresser to get herself to the tanning spa.

They had an open house at school today, I had Dave go since his hours are more flexible. I told him he only needed to go in the primary building since Kelsey was sick and Shannon the big eighth grader would absolutely die if one of her parents actually showed up in her classroom. Dave called when he got to school to find out Ryan and Maggie's teacher's names and where their classrooms were. I thought about giving him a brief description of Ryan and Maggie just to make sure he was watching the right kids.

I gained a pound this week. I guess that little piece of Kelsey's birthday cake that turned into three pieces finally caught up to me. I did Tae Bo again tonight. Sometimes it feels like those DVD's are 4 hours long!!!

No comments: