My Blog List

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dave and I just got back from a charity event with the Blues hockey players. It was pretty cool to meet some of those guys. They were all so down to earth and nice. They probably thought we were rich and would be high bidders at the auction. Sorry we disappointed them, we were just there for the free food and drink. We got our tickets on a technicallity. Someone backed out at the last minute and a guy that deals with Dave through work called him last minute with extra tickets. I was talking to a friend of mine while I was getting ready. I mentioned that I was out of hairspray, she was so sweet, she brought me some. I had her take a few pictures of me and Dave before we left since we were so gussied up. I would post the pictures on the blog but for some reason my camera has deleted them and replaced them with some fat old people that I don't recognize. They even had on the same outfits as me and Dave. What a coincidence!!!!

I have a paper to write tonight for my computer class that is due tomorrow. I am pretty tired so I doubt my paper will be spectacular, I am just hoping I can stay awake long enough to write it. Lucky for me I drank water all night so at least I will be writing my paper sober.

No comments: