My Blog List

Tuesday, January 1, 2008




Kelsey had her training session today with Lori Chalupny. She has been pretty excited all week. It was amazing that she would take the time to train with Kelsey, especially on such a miserably cold day. I got out of the car a couple of times to snap a few pictures. I lasted about two minutes and then got back in my warm car. Kelsey will remember this experience for a long time. It was pretty cool!!

Dave is painting Erin and Shannon's room. He took them to Home Depot and he said they picked out three of the ugliest colors in the whole store. We have hot pink and I mean "hot", neon pink and I mean "neon" and lime green, do I have to say it? I mean "lime." The green is for the closet and the pinks are for the walls. I asked him when he was going to paint my kitchen. I could tell by the look that he gave me that it wouldn't be anytime soon. He painted Ryan's room after we moved in and vowed that he would never paint another room in this house again. The girls finally wore him down. He put some paint swatches and a paint brush in their Christmas stockings. Erin got it right away, Shannon was a little confused as to why she got a paint brush for Christmas. She probably thought she could use it as a microphone to give her hairbrush a break.

I started my diet today. I did Tae Bo when Dave took the girls to Home Depot. Fifteen minutes in, I got a little nervous. I was afraid I may collapse and no one was home to revive me. I made it through the DVD in on piece. (one very large piece) We will see how tomorrow goes. I used to do Tae Bo every day after I had Ryan. I was nine years younger back then. It is so much easier to sit on the couch watching biggest loser then actually exercising. I prefer to watch. I have always been more of a spectator.

No comments: