My Blog List

Monday, December 31, 2007

It is almost 10:00 pm on New Years Eve. I have no kids home and I am sitting here writing on my blog. I sent my husband to Steak N Shake for my last hurrah before I start my diet tomorrow. How will I ever survive without cheese fries. Erin spent the earlier part of her evening trying to swindle Shannon out of her new jeans. Erin insists they make her butt look amazing and Shannon was going to a party with just girls so she could wear sweat pants. OK, if Erin thinks those jeans make her butt look "amazing" I would prefer she wear the sweatpants not Shannon. As a matter of fact she can wear my sweat pants!!

Kelsey gets to have a private one hour session with Lori Chalupny tomorrow. She is from St. Louis and plays on the United States women's National soccer team. We got her the training session as a Christmas gift. Kelsey is so nervous. She is a little star struck. She said she has been practicing in the mirror all day as to what she will say. I hope the weather holds up, she is supposed to meet her tomorrow at noon.

Maggie, Ryan, Kelsey, and Shannon are all spending the night at friends houses tonight. My house is so quiet. I feel like I am in the wrong house. Oh wait, never mind, I see dog pee stains on the carpet, I am in the right house. My New Years resolution is to not eat and to not kill Maggie's dog.

No comments: