My Blog List

Wednesday, December 5, 2007



Kelsey brought home from school today this construction paper poinsettia. It is actually pretty cute and well made. I am not quite sure what to do with it yet but I know it was made with love!!!

Dave called me at work today and told me that Lauren called him out of the blue and asked him if he would take her to lunch. Dave was a little nervous because she has never called him and asked him to lunch before. He thought Oh God, I hope she is not pregnant, she then said, "why don't we call Sam and ask her to go too. He then thought, Oh God, is mom leaving me and you two want to take me to lunch to let me down gently? Now if my number one fan actually read my blog he would know that Sam was out of cash and Lauren was jumping on the gravy train because she smelled opportunity. Lauren explained, "No, Dad, I am definitely not pregnant, and I have no idea if mom is planning on leaving you or not, you will have to ask her." I just want a free meal.

Dave enjoyed his lunch with the girls, they had a lot of laughs. Sam said "I always thought I was the smart one but when I go online to check my bank account balance I have $12 and Lauren has thousands. Lauren has had a boyfriend for 2 and a half years and I am single. I am going around campus eating free stale cookies and Lauren goes to her boyfriends family's house for roast and potatoes." Dave had visions of his first born walking around the neighborhood pushing a shopping cart and digging through trashcans. He called me after he got back to the office and asked me to transfer some more money in her account. If she shows up with a new outfit from Urban Behavior I might have to kill her. I have a feeling I may get a beautiful homemade ornament from Sam for Christmas this year.

No comments: