My Blog List

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Is it normal to want to beat your husband so close to Christmas? We used to do all the shopping and wrapping together. When did that change and why?? Maggie and Ryan talked their father into letting them play with the pottery wheel Maggie got for Christmas last year. When I walked in the kitchen I saw Maggie in a new outfit with pottery sludge all down the front of her. Not to mention my table. Could we have maybe put some newspaper down or changed into some old clothes??

We have Dave's family Christmas party at our house tomorrow. It is always fun to get together with the whole family. The cousin's usually play a game of spoons that resembles something that you would see on Springer. The Murphy's are a bit competitive, they normally draw blood when they play. Last year I moved the couch in front of the TV and the adults went upstairs to let them fight it out.

I was going to fight the mall crowds today and pick something else up for Dave for Christmas. I decides since I am on the verge of killing him, that what I have already bought is sufficient. Besides, it is still fresh in my memory the year he got me two lawn chairs in a bag (to bring to soccer games) for Christmas. Why two???

No comments: