My Blog List

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sam cleaned up the great room and kitchen yesterday. She got a little upset with her baby brother during the process. She said there was a pile of clothes behind the chair next to the heat vent. He insisted they were not his. She said "come on Ryan, it is your jacket, your socks and your Rubik's cube." He reluctantly picked it all up. She said he put his jacket on, put his Rubik's cube in his pocket and threw his dirty socks on the floor right next to the laundry chute. Sam was not to thrilled with her brother at this point. When I got home she was still ranting and raving "who does that?" I am thinking that maybe she should change her major from accounting to child development. She is so patient with children I would hate to see that skill go to waste.

I am in the basement right now trying to get away from Shannon. She has been singing on the High School Musical Sing It game that I got her. It sounds as if there is a whole pen of squealing pigs in my living room. I know it is my job as a mother to encourage my children but I am afraid that this time I just can't. She has loved to sing from the time she was really little. Unfortunately for her(or the rest of us) she is extremely tone deaf.

I am taking the girls to go see PS I Love You tonight. I heard it was really good. The best part is I will be able to have 90 minutes without hearing Shannon sing.

No comments: