My Blog List

Wednesday, December 26, 2007


I go back to work tomorrow. It has been a nice few days off. Today was my last day to sleep in. Of course that didn't last long because no one in my home knows how to answer a phone other than me. My four oldest kids have cell phones so they see no need to answer the land line. Sam had to work this morning, her car that is almost as old as her, has seen it's last days. It no longer goes over 30 mph. I guess she figured the car fairy would come over night and wave a magic wand so she would have a ride to work in the morning. We have four other cars, so working out rides is actually pretty manageable. The only problem is that between our six drivers in the house, only two can drive the van. I am usually the lucky one that gets to drive the living room on wheels around town. Sam failed to mention to anyone that she was working today. Grandma dropped her off at work and her boyfriend is bringing her home. The nice thing about the whole situation is how pleasant she was this morning. It just warms my heart when my oldest child crabs all morning because she forgot to mention to anyone last night that she needed a ride to work. Dave could have taken the van to work and left his car home for her to drive. That would have been too easy, I guess we should learn to read her mind.


The picture above is of Dave playing around with Ryan. He had just put a new trash bag in and Ryan jumped in head first. I am posting the picture because my darling husband who still thinks that he looks 21 insists that his hairline is not receeding. He insists that it is just the way that I cut his hair. OK, I am really not 30 pounds overweight either, it is just the way the light shines on my clothes!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fact that "Dave" is taking to time to stuff your kids into trashcans is all the proof I need that he is an okay guy. Lay off his hair, it looks nice!