My Blog List

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

If you want to test your children to see if they know the real meaning of Christmas, I have the perfect test. Buy them a Wii with just two controllers. They got the Wii game system as a family present. They got several games, High School Musical Sing It, Dancing With The Stars, Hannah Montana,Guitar Hero, Mario Party, An Army Game, We Play and a Sports package that came with the system. I went to take a little nap around 10:00 AM. I was tired waiting for Santa AKA Star Gazer AKA Dave last night. Fifteen minutes after I laid down I was sprinting to the great room to break up a kickboxing match. Hey, I don't remember buying that game. I think Wii is a great way to bring out your family's dysfunction. Previously, I thought about buying two extra controllers but decided against it. I figured they would have to learn how to share. I sure wish stores were open today, I could either buy two more controllers or return the Wii and buy myself a day at the spa. Once we broke up a few squabbles they started relaxing a bit and realizing that they would all get a turn to play their game of choice. It is 9:15 pm and the game has been going non stop. I think Maggie is going to have some sore muscles tomorrow. She is the reigning Wii tennis champ.

Dave got me the book,Rick Springfield making of Working Class Dog album that I have been dropping hints for all month. I practically threw a brick at his head that said I wanted it. For once he paid attention. I think that maybe I might have a keeper on my hands. I made the mistake of showing Erin how to shop on eBay tonight. I think I may have created a monster. She was outbidding herself on things. I am afraid to check my account tomorrow. I think I will be changing my account password soon. When 12 pair of chestnut uggs size five show up at my door I am not going to be too happy. I guess she thought she needed to bid on a pair for each one of her personalities.

No comments: