My Blog List

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Well it looks like it is up to Shannon now to pass her driving test on the first try. Erin said her test went fine until the guy giving her the test had her drive past the parallel parking poles and into the parking lot. She said "don't I have to parallel park?" He responded "not today." She didn't realize that earlier in the test when she almost killed him , that it was an automatic fail. She pulled out in front of another car without looking and allmost crashed. He called it a "dangerous action." The roads are still safe for at least one more day!



Maggie had to stay after school today to practice for the Christmas choir. I went to pick up Erin and I sent Lauren to get Maggie. She was late to get her, one of the mom's had Maggie sit in her car and wait for Lauren. She pulled up next to Lauren's car and said "are you Maggie's sister?" Lauren said "yeah." She said "are you the one that is studying fashion?" Lauren said "yeah." She then told her "I was working playground duty today and your sister was freezing. She told me she wasn't supposed to wear socks with the kind of shoes that she had on because my sister said they looked bad with socks." Today was Rams spirit wear day. We don't have any Rams shirts so she just wore a blue shirt with her "skinny jeans" and little ballet style slipper shoes without socks. Lauren has her well trained to always be fashionable. She walked around with two little feet that felt like popsicles but she looked great. That is what really matters.

Lauren is home for Christmas break. She laid around all day and watched me clean. We are having a party at our house for Shannon's soccer team tomorrow. When I left to pick up Erin, Lauren decided it would be a good time to soak in my squeaky clean garden tub. She then proceeded to remove what appears to be a semesters worth of hair from her legs. Dave didn't think it was a big deal until he found out she used his razor.

No comments: