My Blog List

Monday, December 17, 2007


Grandma is in charge of the family laundry. She left for Atlanta on Thursday to visit my sister. She needs to hurry back home because I think I may have lost a couple of my children in the laundry pile. I could have sworn I had seven when she left, now I can only find five.


I took Maggie shopping to get her secret Santa present for her sibling. She was so cute picking it out. She already has it wrapped and ready to go. It is going to kill her to wait until Christmas Eve to give it to them. I am taking Ryan shopping Thursday after school. I ran into a friend tonight at the store, she told me that she figured it out for me, when Shannon is driving, Sam will still be under 25 and I will have to pay car insurance for 4 drivers under 25. That made my Christmas just a little brighter.


Erin took Shannon to basketball practice tonight and brought her home. This driving thing is not too shabby. Ryan went sleigh riding after school with a friend. He doesn't have any snow boots and the old hand me down pink ones were not an option. He told me he was having a hard time snow boarding because his shoes kept falling off because he forgot to tie them before he went out. Why is it that my son refuses to tie his shoes? These are the same shoes that he "forgets" to tie everyday at school. He came home one day with the N (they are New Balance shoes) taped on with clear packing tape. He claimed that the N just fell off at recess. I guess the N jumped off of his shoe around the same time the holes appeared in the knees of his new school pants. My goal in life is to teach Ryan to tie his shoes and brush his teeth without being constantly screamed at. So far I am 0 for 2.

No comments: