My Blog List

Tuesday, December 4, 2007



I chose this lovely glitter and paper laminated angel that Lauren made in kindergarten to showcase this evening. I still remember when she made this, we had to send in a recent picture, I had just had Shannon and I sent in this picture of Lauren holding her new baby sister. Sam made this same ornament the year before when she was in kindergarten. I am quite lucky to be blessed with not only one but two 12 by 12 laminated angel ornaments on my tree. Thank God that teacher retired the year Lauren was in kindergarten otherwise I would have had to put up a separate tree for my exquisite angel ornaments if the rest of the Murphy's made those too!! Lauren read my blog this morning and sent me a text message asking why dad should take Sam to lunch and not her. I guess you are never too big for the mom always liked you best game.

I went to Pets Mart on Sunday to get more solution for the carpet to get rid of the dog pee stains. Santa was there posing for pictures with pets. I thought to myself, are these people serious?? Do they think their dogs are going to request a special gift from Santa?? I was thinking of running home to get Ryan and Maggie. The line was much shorter at Pets Mart than at the mall. I will just tell them to crawl on all fours and bark, no one will notice. The dog pooped in his crate today while I was at school. He hasn't done that since he was a puppy. I let him out and put his crate out on the deck. I decided to save his little "present" for Dave. Merry Christmas honey.

No comments: