My Blog List

Saturday, December 8, 2007


In case anyone thinks it would be a good idea to give your kids silly putty as a St. Nicks gift I would like to tell you, Not so much!!! Lots of kids sleep with stuffed animals or a special blanket but no, not my son, he prefers to sleep with silly putty while wearing his brand new sweatpants. I might add that these pants are one of three pair that fit his skeletal little body that don't look as if he has been caught in a flash flood. I also have a lovely new silly putty couch to match his pants since he slept on the couch last night.
We just got back from breakfast with Santa, as I predicted we now have a few more beautifully hand crafted ornaments to hang from the tree to add to my collection. They played some games and received some fabulous prizes. What house would be complete without 12 paddle ball games. Lucky for us they have already broken 6 of them just on the 10 minute car ride home.

No comments: