My Blog List

Monday, February 18, 2008

I got to work a half hour early this morning. It is amazing how much time I can shave off in the morning when I only have myself to get ready. Dave was off work today so he took all the kids to the movies. When I got off work the house was fairly quiet. Life was good for about fifteen minutes. Around dinner time Dave went to meet his study group because he has a test tomorrow. He is geting his MBA, he will be done in November. I have a test tomorrow for my computer class. I guess it is ok for me to study in the complete chaos of our house but he should probably leave to study in a quiet place for his test!! My sister and her family are leaving tomorrow. I am going to really miss her kids. It is nice having little ones around again. I offered to keep them for her this summer while her and her husband go on a trip. I hope they take me up on it. Last summer they stayed with us for a few weeks. I feel really blessed for my kids to be able to have the chance to be close to their cousins.

No comments: