My Blog List

Monday, February 4, 2008



Maggie got her hair cut tonight. Her father said she was starting to look like Cousin IT. See the resemblance? I cut about four inches off; she doesn't look quite so straggly anymore.

Erin has her sophomore dance on Saturday, Dave and I have a black tie thing to go to for his work. Erin is a little worried that I may devote a little too much time to myself getting ready and not enough time and attention to her hair and make up. Wait a minute, isn't this the kid that said that I do nothing for her, NOTHING!!! We will see which Murphy will be the bell of the ball on Saturday. I am guessing it won't be me.

On Saturday Dave felt the need to nap most of his day away. I took that as permission to hit the mall and buy whatever my little heart desires. Sunday I went back for a little more. I bought an outfit to wear to our event this weekend on Saturday and on Sunday I bought some things for my walls in my great room. Hanging wall art is turning out to be stressful on our relatively happy marriage. He finally got all of my new stuff hung to my specifications after a few loving pleasantries were exchanged. After all it IS my fault that the manufactures put the hooks on crooked!!!

No comments: