My Blog List

Saturday, September 22, 2007


Dave and I split the kids today to go to two different soccer parks. We met at the park that I was at with Kelsey around mid-day. Shannon and Maggie came to the field where I was watching Kelsey and said Dad was really crabby. He was stuck in two traffic jams on the highway due to construction and when he got to our house after Shannon's game, Ryan couldn't find his uniform. (what a surprise) He had to wear blue shorts instead of red and Dad said this was his last game, he was never playing again after today. I am so sorry I missed this special father and son bonding moment. When Kelsey's game finished I had 28 minutes to get her red shorts off of her run them up to Ryan's field and get Maggie across town to her game. Kelsey's coach had an unusually long after game speech. I told Shannon I would give her a dollar to run over and pull Kelsey's shorts down really quick and run them up to Ryan's field. She wouldn't do it, I think she knew I didn't really have a dollar!!


I got home around 3:00, the dog had been locked up most of the day. I told Kelsey to go let him out. She came downstairs and said "you might want to see what Seamus has done to his crate, I can't really find words to describe it, I think you have to see it and I think he may need a new one. Our little obedient pooch tried to eat his way to freedom today. His plan actually backfired, now we have a hard time opening the door to get him out because he bent the frame. If he keeps this up he may be taking a little trip to the "farm" like our first two dogs.



No comments: