My Blog List

Thursday, September 27, 2007

I leave town tomorrow for a soccer trip to Indiana, Indiana is in the state of Colorado.(just ask Kelsey.) It is now 10:30 and I am finally printing my mapquest and soccer schedules. Some of the moms were talking at practice on what type of weather we were going to have this weekend. They had looked it up on the Internet. I didn't have the heart to tell them that I still hadn't figured out what city we were in, what hotel we were in or what time we were leaving. I work so much better under pressure. I have it all figured out, If I drive straight through to Indiana and stay up all night all weekend I may get all of my homework finished by Tuesday. Dave is in charge of Ryan, Maggie and Erin. Yikes!!!!!!!!!! Ryan asked me tonight how he was going to eat all weekend. Considering the only thing the kid eats is crackers I suspect Dave can handle it. Erin and Maggie may not fare as well.

Today in my math class I got alot of tips from my classmates on piercing and tattoo issues. The girl who sits across from me just turned 18 and she is sooooooo excited about getting her tattoo this weekend!! I heard how nose rings sometimes ooze and eyebrow piercings leave a bump behind if you let them close up. I am learning so much at college!!! I still can't add b+c but I know the best place to go to get a tattoo.

I probably won't be able to post again until Monday. Dave has a laptop that I could bring on the trip, but the mouse only works sometimes. The left click button doesn't work so we changed the setting for a left handed person, that worked for a little while. Now it works sometimes. The computer is still under warranty but we have yet to find time to bring it in to get it fixed. We like to wait until things are completely kaput before replacing them. Dave used to have a cell phone that he had to take the cover off and use a paper clip to dial. It was great when it would ring while he was driving, he would flip the cover off and search for something metal in his car to try and answer the call. He also had a stereo in his car where the station would change every time he would hit a bump. He also had to turn the heat on with needle nose pliers and roll down the window to get out of the car and open it from the outside handle. That is most likely why my kids plug in Christmas lights in their bathroom so they can see while they take a shower. They know dad won't change their light bulb until all of the surrounding lights are burned out too.

No comments: