My Blog List

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ryan got to play his game today so I guess Dave forgot that he told him that Saturday would be his last game EVER. They won their 7:15 AM game (I was at home in bed) but didn't have enough points to advance to the semi finals. Shannon lost her early game too so it cleared our afternoon schedule a little. Kelsey's team advanced to the semi final so I left her with a teammate and headed to Sam's first college home game. Lauren and her boyfriend came too, Lauren went to a get a spray on tan before the game. She has a presentation coming up in one of her classes so of course she has to look her best!! She got pooped on by birds twice while we were sitting on the bleachers. The second time she asked if it was in her hair because she couldn't shower for at least eight hours until her tan soaked in all the way. By half time she was tired of being target practice for the birds and went home. I left shortly after her, the mom on the bleachers next to me with the piercing voice screaming GO BEARS every 7 seconds was starting to get on my nerves.

I headed back to the soccer park where Kelsey was, to watch her final. They won 5-0 not the most nail biter of a game but still a nice result. After the trophy presentation we headed for home. I stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things for lunches for the week. When we walked passed the floral dept, Kelsey said "I thought a Florist was someone who fixed your floors." This is the same kid who wanted to know what state Indiana was in.

No comments: