My Blog List

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Today has been one of those days where I couldn't wait for it to end. My teapot in my drawing class looked nothing like a teapot, my argumentative presentation for ethics is coming up, considering I don't understand a word of Machiavelli or Plato it makes it hard to come up with a good thesis statement. My algebra class is well, its algebra, enough said. I am doing great in my design class which is why I am going to school in the first place so I guess it will all be worth it. Does it really matter if I can't draw a teapot??? I like coffee better anyway.

The kids were in twenty different directions tonight as usual. I dropped Kelsey at practice and headed to the library with Ryan and Maggie. I helped them pick a few books and then started on my algebra homework. I saw lightning through the window so we headed back to practice to get Kelsey. I still had to pick up Erin at our carpool meeting place so I went back to the library instead of going home. Ryan beat Maggie at tic tac toe 21 to 1. He couldn't understand why she quit playing. Erin called and said they were about 10 minutes from Walgreens where we meet. I rounded up the kids and headed to Walgreens. While we were waiting, Kelsey got poked in the eye and world war three almost broke out. We had one cookie and a box of cheezits in the van. Ryan was ready to eat his own arm, he was so hungry. When Erin got there we headed for McDonalds for a quick dinner at 9:00.

I am getting kicked off of the computer by Erin, she has to make a CD and check facebook. I guess she is all finished with sending her text messages for the evening. I still have to do some research on Maggie's saint project before I whip up an awesome costume for her to wear to school next week. Thank God I don't have to make a teapot costume!!!

No comments: