My Blog List

Monday, November 12, 2007

Dave made it home early tonight. He was a little disappointed when he saw that there were only three cookies left in the package that we bought yesterday. He asked the kids what happened to all of the cookies that he bought , Maggie said"Oh those, as she took another one, those are amazing." I always buy the cheap sandwich creams in the multi pack with vanilla or chocolate. When dad goes grocery shopping, we get Keebler caramel fudge cookies. He could always make himself a waffle, we have 74 of those left.

Erin and her friends got in a little bit of trouble a couple of weeks ago because they got caught drinking. Oh how much fun it is to be a parent of a teenager. I felt like I handled the situation as best as I could. Erin is my third teenager so I am becoming an old pro at this kind of stuff. Lauren found out about it and called me from college last week to yell at me because she felt I didn't yell at Erin enough. She said that if it would have been her I would have yelled allot more. This week she called me and told me that I was being too hard on Erin and that I was going to ruin her high school years by being too strict with her. Could it be that I actually have two children with multiple personalities??

Lauren got a job at an upscale mall at the Coach store for the Christmas season. As soon as Erin got wind of this, she started devising a plan to fix the secret Santa name exchange. I guess she thinks Lauren will be able to get a $600 handbag with her discount for $25. I hope Maggie draws Erin's name, she just might end up with a barbie. I sure hope no one buys her a flask.

No comments: