My Blog List

Tuesday, November 13, 2007



This is what I came home to today. My lovely dog Seamus once again broke free from his crate. He now has the whole right side of his crate chewed off about an inch wide. He used to have a fetish with eyeglasses, he ate a pair of Kelsey's and Ryan's and he got a few pair of grandma's reading glasses. Maggie had a play date with a friend who wore glasses last year, we had to send her home with her glasses in several pieces tucked inside an envelope. That was an expensive play date. His new fetish is Bare Essentials make up. He has now gotten a hold of three jars of them. I guess he likes the shape. Today he somehow climbed up on top of my vanity in the bathroom to get it. You can see the brush pictured above. The actual jar of makeup he chewed up in the great room so the carpet stain could be seen by everyone instead of hidden away in my bathroom. In the process of snatching my make up he knocked down my hair straightener and my tooth brush holder.

This morning I asked the same question that I always do to Ryan, "did you brush your teeth? He said yeah!! Shannon said "he didn't use toothpaste though." Ryan said "grandma said I didn't need to, toothpaste just gives you fresh breath, it is okay to use just water." I said "do I need to remind you that your grandma puts half of her teeth in a jar every night before she goes to bed?" Erin stuck up for grandma and told Ryan he was full of it. I told him to march upstairs and brush his teeth WITH toothpaste or he will be going to his senior prom with Maggie. I went to Target tonight to buy myself a new toothbrush and Ryan some toothpaste. Maggie fell asleep at 6:30 tonight, if I don't wake up early enough to give her a bath in the morning she might get a reputation as the smelly kid at school, she might as well keep up the family tradition!!!

No comments: