My Blog List

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The flu has hit the Murphy house. Just in time for Thanksgiving. Erin stayed home from school today. Kelsey is sick again and Maggie said she feels like she is going to throw up. Shannon wants to have 6-8 girls spend the night on Saturday. I told her we weren't having birthday parties this year. I guess she figured if she re-phrased it, it was not a party. I buy pizza and snacks, they bring gifts but it is not a party.

I have to work tomorrow so we will have to make the pies when I get off work. I can't wait until Thanksgiving. The thought of waking up whenever I want to is absolute heaven to me. Of course I will most likely wake up to someone throwing up at the foot of my bed or someone fighting over what television show to watch. I want to try and get all of our Christmas decorations up on Thursday.

Ryan got a note sent home from school that his lunch card balance is negative. He keeps packing his lunch and leaving it on the couch for the dog to eat every day. Our dog is so clever that he just punctures the Capri Sun's and helps add more character and charm to our already charming carpet in the great room. Ryan said they won't let him get ice cream at school until he gets more money on his lunch card. I am thinking of investing in a good staple gun so I can staple his homework, back back, belt, shoes, lunch and library books to him every morning before he leaves for school.

No comments: