My Blog List

Monday, November 5, 2007

Erin/Sybil was off of school today. She spent the day shopping with her grandma and big sister Lauren. She was supposed to be studying for her mid terms but instead was out cruising the clearance rack. She got three pair of killer summer sandals, Shannon is hoping they don't fit her by summer so she will get them.Normally when one of my girls outgrows something that they really like, they have a hard time passing it down to the next sibling in line. Erin used to say "can I save it for my kids instead of giving it to Shannon?"

Today was the first day back for my four youngest kids after seven days off of school . Saturday night, Maggie asked Dave if she had school the next day. He said "No, tomorrow is a church day." She replied "Oh God, that's even worse than school." I'm not sure, but I think we may have a few storms brewing ahead getting little miss Mary Margaret through adolescence. She asked me to pluck her eyebrows last week I'm afraid to find out what is next with her. She would probably ask for teeth whitening too if she had any teeth.

Dave got my plates renewed today and even put a new plate on the front. Now I am going to have to be much more careful when I am flying through intersections with camera's mounted on top of the traffic lights. I think the mystery of the crazy lady in the blue van running yellow/red lights all over town may soon be solved. Maggie had a soccer game tonight, I had Dave take her. I am suffering from a mild case of soccer mom burn out. I get that allot when the temperature dips below 72 degrees.

I dusted off my treadmill last night and walked three miles. I ate fast food all weekend since I was on the road so much. My calf muscles are killing me today. I don't know if it is from climbing the stairs at Cahokia Mounds or from the treadmill. I knew exercise was dangerous.

No comments: