My Blog List

Friday, November 30, 2007


The picture to the left is the block of wood Santa ornament that Shannon made me a few years back. I know what everyone is thinking, where can I get one?? I'm sorry it is a Murphy original and it is not for sale. I thought I would try and feature several of my ornaments each day. Don't worry I have plenty!!
Maggie got in the car today and I turned around to back out of the driveway and noticed that her hair looked as if she combed it with an egg beater. (that was one of my mother's favorite expressions) I asked her what happened to her hair? She told me she was laying under the Christmas tree so she could sit on the heat vent. Ryan and Shannon were hogging the one in the kitchen and great room. It is not like her teacher doesn't already think I am completely incompetent, now I am sending her to school looking like she has dreadlocks.
I used to have my address book saved on my computer. Somehow it got erased. YIKES!!! I have spent the last three hours looking up addresses in various phone books, buzz books and parish directories. I normally send out 120 Christmas cards so if I miss anyone this year I am apologizing now. I may get them out by Easter.

No comments: