My Blog List

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Last night Maggie had an indoor soccer game. We have quite a few friends with girls the same age so it is always allot of fun to hang out at the games on Friday nights. Erin/Sybil's Friday night plans fell through so at the last minute she decided to go with us. We were all standing around talking waiting for the game before us to finish up when I noticed Erin's headband. I said"Erin , is that headband made of underwear?? It looked like one of those stretchy elastic headbands that girls who play sports wear to keep the fly away's pulled back. When I looked closely at it I could read the words "Victoria secret." She said, yeah they are underwear, I needed a headband so I just cut off the waistband to make one." I asked "they weren't my underwear were they?" She responded, "I don't know, I found them in my drawer, they were huge, I couldn't wear them." First of all, I may have packed on quite a few pounds in my old age but my butt is still pretty small (well, compared to my stomach anyway), huge is not exactly the adjective that I would use. Did Sybil forget that maybe she could be the cause of me no longer wearing a size extra small. After all I was pregnant with her for almost 10 months. I weighed 104 lbs dripping wet before she came along. Maybe she should cut up my underwear from Target next time and maybe she could even be a little less harsh with criticizing my underwear size in front of my friends at the next soccer game.

No comments: