My Blog List

Friday, November 23, 2007



I had to redo my self portrait. Apparently my teacher didn't feel it was three dimensional enough. Well, I didn't actually redo it but I did spend a few more hours on it. I am getting kind of sick of looking at myself!! I will be just fine if I don't see another piece of compressed charcoal for a while.

I had to work this morning while the rest of my family slept in. When I left, I reminded Dave that he needed to make sure he woke Kelsey up for her indoor soccer game. I told him I was pretty sure she played at 10:30 but to have her check her team website. Dave called me at work around 9:00 asking me to look it up for him from work. I told him that I was too busy and that I thought he could handle it. Her coaches split their team up into three teams for the tournament. Red, White and blue. I told him I wasn't sure but I thought Kelsey was on the white team. Dave called 10 minutes later frantic that he couldn't figure out the website. I looked it up real quick and told him the white team played at 9:30. Kelsey wasn't even dressed yet. Dave dropped her off at the door and told her to sprint to the field. Poor Kelsey soon found out that she was on the blue team not the white team. She didn't play until 10:30. She was actually an hour early. I think that was a Murphy first!!! Work was actually pretty slow today, I am a receptionist for a dermatologist. I guess most of the patients were out shopping instead of calling to schedule doctor appointments. My co worker kept a tally of how many times my husband and children called today. When I left at noon the tally was up to eight. I am so lucky, I feel so loved!!

No comments: