My Blog List

Sunday, November 11, 2007





In case anyone is wondering what $397.00 looks like, take a gander into my freezer. The second shelf holds over 80 waffles. That should be enough to get us through until the weekend. Dave and I had an expensive date night tonight at Dierbergs. We really need to stop meeting like that. By Wednesday I am sure I will hear someone complaining that we have nothing to eat.


Kelsey came home from the soccer game last night with her dad and threw up her scrumptious dinner that she had served on the aluminum pie plate. I guess the rest of us have cast iron stomachs. Maybe I will take Mike and Lauren there to eat the next time he calls my house a circus!!! I have a paper to write for my art class. I have to fight Erin/Sybil for the computer every night. Maybe I should just have her write the paper, that sounds like a win win situation for everyone.

No comments: