My Blog List

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lauren came home from college for Thanksgiving break. She got in my bed after I left for work. She was soon aggravated with the noises the dog that she begged me to get was making. She said it took her ten minutes to figure out how to get the bungee cords off his crate to let him out. Once she finally freed the beast she let him outside. She said he walked out on the deck and lifted his leg and promptly peed on our umbrella from our patio set. The umbrella was on the patio because one of my little darlings broke it. Someone decided to keep turning the handle over and over until it broke. So I guess it doesn't really matter that my hundred dollar umbrella got peed on since someone already broke it.

I got all of my pies finished fairly early. I cranked up the stereo to my new Rick Springfield Christmas CD. That is a great way to get the kids out of my hair. It is kind of nice to not be on any strict time frames for tomorrow. I always have to cook on Thanksgiving, having a family of nine, eleven including grandma and Mike, Lauren's boyfriend, is a sure fire way to not get invited anywhere for Thanksgiving dinner.

No comments: