My Blog List

Monday, November 26, 2007

I have had to fight off several people just to get a turn at the computer. Our wireless Internet is out so my college kids have to use my computer. By the end of Thanksgiving break I decided to throw in the towel and not ask for a turn. The sighs along with the eye rolls were starting to become more than I could handle.

I actually have a little jump start to my Christmas shopping this year. Maggie wants a digital camera that she saw in the Toys R Us ad. I think it is around $35. It is made for kids. I went to Toys R Us on Friday. The store was a zoo, I asked a sales girl if she knew where the digital camera's that were in the ad were located. She said "no, they are probably somewhere." I said "Does anyone in the store know where they are?" She said "probably, I am just really tired and walked away." I thought to my self hmm, she is really tired, I just cooked a meal for 10 people , cleaned up the mess, put up my Christmas tree and decorations, got up early and went to work while my whole family slept. I am stopping by Toys R Us before I go home for more chaos and your tired, I'll show you tired. I never did find the digital camera. I decided shopping the day after Thanksgiving is not for me. I am just too tired!!!

No comments: