My Blog List

Sunday, October 14, 2007


Did you know St Margaret Mary Alocoe wore pink crocs?? OK so the veil is a little wavy but considering how it started out, it came together with at least a little bit of the correct shape. It was much better than Erin's attacked by a cheetah mini skirt. Maggie was not able to gain the 3o lbs that I needed her to to fit into the costume, I however was succesful at gaining a few. I had to make a few adjustments to the black tent to shrink it down.
I was late getting to Kelsey's soccer game today, Ryan was missing one of his shoes. We finally found his crocs but were still unsuccessful at finding his other school shoe. We found a pair in the backyard but they were full of spider webs. I decided to not make him look like Eddie Munster at the soccer game and we kept looking.

I cooked dinner tonight, something I haven't done in ages. Ryan ate Fruity Pebbles instead. I didn't have crackers as one of the courses so he passed on dinner. Maggie and Shannon argued all through dinner, the argument ended when Maggie took off her sock and threw it at Shannon, it landed on her plate. She couldn't aim that well again if she had another ten tries. My kids forgot how to eat when their meal doesn't come from a paper bag or a concession stand.

I am going in to work a little late tomorrow so I can see St Margaret Mary at the prayer service. I hope her costume doesn't unravel as she processes in to school. I may bring the bathrobe and black slip with me so I have a back up!!

No comments: