My Blog List

Wednesday, October 31, 2007





My little old man with her best friend the little old lady.

I posted pictures of all of my kids that trick or treated in our neighborhood. Erin and Shannon trick or treated in their friends neighborhoods. Erin went home with a friend after school and got ready over there. Most likely so she can leave the house dressed kind of trampy in her mini skirt and stilettos. Normally I would try to have a little more control over what she wears out of the house but I figure she will change as soon as I am out of sight anyway. Besides, just having a night free of Erin/Sybils mood swings is kind of nice, at this point I don't care if she goes trick or treating as part of a nudist colony as long as she is not in my zip code!!

I won the costume contest today at work. I got twenty dollars!! Pretty cool, my head is still itchy and I think my eyebrows are stained black for a while but it was fun. Someone even blew me a kiss from a stoplight. I guess I have to look like a dominatrix to get attention while I am driving these days.

Kelsey weighed her candy, she says tonight's haul combined with what is still left from trunk or treat is over 12 pounds. I think at least 8 lbs of that candy will end up on my butt by Thanksgiving.

No comments: