My Blog List

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I have had a site tracker on my blog for a full month now. I am completely awestruck. I have had visits from 8 countries and 23 states. My family must be crazier than I actually thought we were. I just picture the emails going around the web. "Hey Bertha, check out this website I found, this lady on the web, she is insane and I think her kids might be too. They hang Christmas lights in the bathroom instead of replacing light bulbs." Whatever the reason people come back and new visitors arrive, I am completely thrilled, humbled and grateful. Keep spreading the word!!! I owe allot of people dinner for passing my site along to their address books. So far I have made almost a dollar fifty off of my ads on the site so we will have to eat cheap. How about a soggy pretzel, m&m's and olestra chips??? Any takers???

Ryan is doing a reading at church tomorrow at the all school mass. At least I think it is tomorrow (could it be next week?). I decided to break down and cut his hair tonight, he was beginning to look like one of his sisters. I sent him to school today in his Eddie Munster shoes, he couldn't find either pair of his school shoes so as a last resort, we cleaned all the spider webs and eggs out of the shoes that he left on the patio for two weeks. I sent him upstairs to put his belt on that he forgot AGAIN!!!! He came down with it on and I asked if he managed to hit all the loops?? He responded proudly "I sure did." Luckily Shannon noticed before he got to school that he looped it through his back pack straps as well as his belt loops. That's one way to get him to remember his backpack. I'm considering just embroidering kick me on the back of his school shirts instead of messing with the sign!!

Maggie lost one of her front teeth tonight. A large piece of her gum is still hanging down where her tooth was. It is extremely attractive. She is going to be Scarlett O'Hara (or as she says, Scarlett O Hairy) for Halloween, we may have to alter the costume a little to be a red neck Scarlett O'Hara. I have another chance at the tooth fairy tonight. She was off duty on Labor day for the holiday.

1 comment:

amyanne said...

I love a good laugh! Great!