My Blog List

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I stumbled into my design class about 8 minutes late today. My professor said "traffic?" That is the running joke in the class whenever anyone is late, that is his way of excusing all tardies. I said "no, I was actually digging in my kitchen trashcan looking for my first graders math homework." Good times, Good times!!

I can't find my tackle box full of art supplies, I think I may have left it behind in Indiana. Fabulous!!! Today was one of those days that started out in the trash can and by mid day I was wishing I was back at home digging through the trash.

Kelsey's practice was cancelled due to the extra games last weekend. I got Maggie ready and off to practice on time for a change. I was the first one there! I soon realized we were the only ones there, they have changed Tuesday practices to every other Tuesday. It's a good thing I wasted the two things I have an abundance of, gas for my car and time. My tank is always full and I am so bored all the time, I am just looking for a reason to hop in the car and find something to do with my time!! When I left for Maggie's practice I asked Kelsey to unload the dishwasher and pack for camp.

Kelsey is leaving at 6:30 am tomorrow for 6th grade camp. When I got back from my wild goose chase Kelsey was sound asleep on the couch. I had 10 minutes before I had to get Shannon to practice. By the time I got back from that it was 7:30, I woke Kelsey up and told her to start packing. Of course we lost the list so we had to call 3 people to get the camp list. In the mean time I put Dave in charge of Maggie's homework tonight. Within 4 minutes, Maggie had a meltdown and started crying. Daddy isn't as patient as mommy. I fired Dave as tutor and told Maggie to go put her pj,s on ,wash her face and settle down. Dave left to pick up Erin and Shannon from practice and to pick up last minute things for Kelsey for camp. I was going to unload the dishwasher that I asked Kelsey to do 3 hours ago and when I was finished I told Maggie I would help her. We got through our homework, flashcards and spelling words and she headed up to bed.

I went downstairs to do some research for my presentation next week for my ethics class. Erin called and said "Why aren't you answering your cell phone?" I told her that her father was picking her up that she could call him. She said "he already picked me up but he is really crabby , I am just wondering why we are at Wal Mart?" Umm, Why not ask the person who took you to Wal Mart. I explained that "daddy has homework issues," and that he was getting Kelsey's stuff for camp. I wonder if they need any more chaperone's for 6th grade camp. I could have Dave packed and ready in five minutes.

No comments: