My Blog List

Monday, October 1, 2007

Home sweet home! I couldn't wait to get home last night.I didn't know what or who I missed more, the rest of my kids, my husband, my bathtub or my bed. We got home around 10:15 I headed straight for my bed!!!

Dave is going on the next soccer trip. I played DJ for Shannon for six hours on the way there and the way home. I now know the difference in Zack Effron's voice in the high school musical movies. Shannon insisted we take the van on the trip so she could watch movies. On the way down her and Kelsey got in an argument because Kelsey wouldn't put a movie in because she was closer to the DVD player. They never did put one in, Shannon felt the 3 steps toward the back of the van was just too much work!!!

I need to give a shout out to my friend Mark, he wants to get mentioned in the blog. There you go Mark . Your a stud!! I had a visitor on my blog from Brazil yesterday, pretty cool!! Now everyone in Brazil will know Mark is a stud too. Sorry I didn't post last night when I got home, I was way to tired. Dave was on the computer when I got home and I didn't feel like waiting until he was finished. I put his laptop on his front seat this morning. He got the message and is dropping it off today to get fixed. He even put a new light bulb in Erin's bathroom. Maggie came in my bathroom this morning and said "Did you hear about what daddy did?" I said "no what did Daddy do?" She replied proudly 'He put my hair in a ponytail while you were gone." I sure wish I had a picture of that ponytail. Our oldest daughter will be 21 in three weeks and he finally learned how to do a ponytail. Maybe in our next quarter of a century together I will introduce him to the dishwasher and the stove. No, maybe not, Baby Steps!!!!

No comments: