My Blog List

Monday, October 15, 2007

Today I skipped lunch in an effort to save money for Maggie's therapy she will need when she is older. She was so excited to go to school in her St. Margaret Mary costume. Unfortunately for her the prayer service is next Monday. I believe that is what I thought to begin with. I grazed over a note this weekend and didn't notice the date. All the kids at school were asking if anyone else saw the midget nun on campus. I think the school should go ahead and laminate a kick me sign to have on hand for all the Murphy kids!!

I wonder if Lauren's chemistry teacher showed up to class drunk again?? Lauren was more concerned with the fact that her skin was so dry instead of her being drunk. She said"her skin is flaking everywhere, hasn't she ever heard of lotion?" I'm thinking if she is downing a fifth of scotch before class, hydrating her skin is not top priority.

Sam made it back to St. Louis, she got hurt at her game in Boston, she collided with another player and hurt her knee. She said she is able to walk on it but is having a hard time straightening it. She tried to shave her legs today and she said it hurt. I hope she was able to apply lotion when she was done, otherwise her sister would be shamed by the family!!

It would be nice if one of my college kids would change their major to psychology. It would save me a ton of money if Maggie could just call one of her sisters the next time her mom humiliates her in front of the whole student body.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Colleen,
tonight I forwarded your blog to about 20 of our closest friends in an effort to get you published. Poor Maggie. I think you are going to need the money to move to a new parish. You can always come to St. Cletus.
Love Rita and Dan

Adria said...

I followed the link in your comments over at mom2my6pack's blog. I have 8 children of my own so I thought we might have something in common.

You're a much more entertaining writer than I am. Thanks for the laughs. You have a beautiful family. My brother was the youngest and only boy of 6 so I can imagine how fawned over your son must be.

Adria
A mile in my Birks
Marathon dreams