My Blog List

Saturday, October 6, 2007

So I am not the best videographer



I hope you don't get a stiff neck watching this!!


Shannon has turned Maggie into a high school musical junkie. I obviously haven't learned which way to hold my camera when I take movies. We listen to the CD every morning on the way to school. Shannon claims it puts her in a good mood before school. I sure wish we had this CD back when she was in First grade. I used to have to pry her off the heat vent every morning and threaten her within an inch of her little life just to get her dressed in the morning. Thank you Zack Efron for helping my stubborn red head get moving in the morning!!

The fabric for the Margaret Mary Alacoe costume is still in the bag. St. Sponge Bob is looking better and better with every passing day.

No comments: