My Blog List

Monday, October 29, 2007

I got up early this morning and after doing my daily scavenger hunt for my make up, hairspray, deodorant and hair straightener I made my bed and straightened up my room before I left for work. Kelsey had three friends spend the night so I wanted to keep up the charade that I was a neat and orderly mom. When I got home from work my bed was unmade and there were candy wrappers all over my floor. Not only that but there was pieces to a chewed up razor and a hacki sak chewed up and sprinkled all over my carpet. I am thinking of contacting Ellen DeGeneres and asking her if she might be interested in a 2 year old cock a poo. Maggie said that he was humping again (I didn't know she knew what that was) She asked me if we were going to have him neutered again?? If I could I would. When I got home from work Maggie was still in the same clothes that she had slept in and I think her and Ryan had Halloween candy for breakfast and lunch.(in my bed) Their babysitters(Shannon and Kelsey) aren't the most attentive bunch but their price is right.(free)

We took Kelsey to soccer practice, Shannon to her friends house and then we were heading to the mall. Erin was driving. Yikes!! On the way to practice Kelsey realized she had one of her old spikes and one new one. Lucky for her, it was a left and a right, one was just smaller than the other. I wasn't about to go back home. The quicker I can get out of the car with Erin driving the better. She would have to deal with the lopsided shoe thing. We got to the mall safely and in one piece. Erin was looking for shoes for her Halloween costume. She found a pair on clearance for $5.00 not exactly what she wanted but they will do. I think we passed the annoying girls at the hand lotion kiosk about 4 times. By the end of my shopping trip with Erin/Sybil I was ready to scream "No I am not interested in your stupid hand lotion!! Back away or I'm going to go postal on you!!" I realized at 7:25 that I had lost track of time and I left hop a long Kelsey with two different shoes at practice. Luckily I got a hold of Dave and he was in our driveway when I called so he was able to go get her in time.

Maggie lost another tooth today. Enough already!! I believe that is three teeth in less than two weeks. I am going to try my hardest to remember this time. Please say a little prayer that the tooth fairy doesn't call in sick again tonight!!!

No comments: