My Blog List

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I have parent teacher conferences tomorrow night. On the way to school this morning, I asked Ryan if I was going to hear good things from his teacher or bad things?? He said ,"don't worry mom, I am doing really good!! Last year in behaviour I got an n for needs improvement. This year I got an S- ." Hmm, let me see, a satisfactory minus, that is just fabulous. Lets call all the relatives and brag!!

The tooth fairy was supposed to visit again last night. She called in sick again. I think she may have a drinking problem because she has shown up days late for work more times than I would care to count. Erin was home from school sick today. I remembered about the absent minded tooth fairy when I got to work. I called home and told Erin to check and see if Maggie even remembered to put her tooth under her pillow. She lost it early in the day, she may have forgotten at bed time. If her tooth was under the pillow I instructed Erin to crumple up a dollar and throw it behind her headboard. We will just tell Maggie she must have knocked it off the edge of her bed while she was sleeping. I have 7 kids , they each have twenty baby teeth. I have used the crumpled dollar behind the headboard several times!! It works like a charm.

No comments: